First Size "S"

Options
So I know srub bottoms run big BUT I fit into a size small!!! I tried on the extra small and they looked more fitted and better but since I run around with kids all day I figured the Small would be better! This is the first thing I have ever gotten that was a size small since I was like 6 (no joke!!!!) It made my day :)

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! Congrats on your NSV. Isn't it nice to know that you are small now :)
  • amymaria91
    Options
    Well done! I know from past efforts at losing weight that it feels great when you fit in a smaller size :-D
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just got some small T shirts too. Was an XL so I was surprised, shocked and DELIGHTED!
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling...Congrats!!!!h
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I don't plan on ever being small again but I am kind of thinking I might be in mediums someday - you'll know cause I'll be the old lady doing cartwheels across the mall parking lot LOL
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news! I bet you still have that huge smile on your face! What great progress. What is your overall progress if I may ask?

~Tiffany
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic - I know how excited I was when I bought my first size small top (I can't wear many of them because of my chest size). Congrats!!! That is a great NSV - I am sure it made your day.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great news!!!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    well done! Can not wait till i am at this stage. Long way to go.
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Woot!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    What a great NSV! Right now I'm a medium & I hope soon, if my body would still permit me, I will be walking off with a size S jeans & shirts
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so excited to read so many success stories today! It's AMAZING and WONDERFUL!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news! I bet you still have that huge smile on your face! What great progress. What is your overall progress if I may ask?

~Tiffany

So far I have lost 55lbs! I went from a 16/18 to a 10/12- name brand 10's (like Gap/Old Navy) others 12. I never measured myself to see how many inches.... oh and my girls went from a 38DD to a 38C. ;) I am currently 160 and plan on being around 135 :D
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just got some small T shirts too. Was an XL so I was surprised, shocked and DELIGHTED!

This! My very first 5K shirt came in the mail the other day, it's a SMALL!
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hilary I'm so proud of you!! & I'm happy you finally got scrub pants! There is no point of ruining goof pants & always replacing them!! See you Sunday!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hilary I'm so proud of you!! & I'm happy you finally got scrub pants! There is no point of ruining goof pants & always replacing them!! See you Sunday!

aka I want u to bring in those other pants so I can have them. I got hot pink and blue. I want to get some black but they did not have my size. Let me wash my other ones and I will totally send them ur way along with the shorts and sweat pants ;)
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options

~Tiffany

So far I have lost 55lbs! I went from a 16/18 to a 10/12- name brand 10's (like Gap/Old Navy) others 12. I never measured myself to see how many inches.... oh and my girls went from a 38DD to a 38C. ;) I am currently 160 and plan on being around 135 :D

That is great! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!