silly question from a tightwad

Options
I have two pairs of Reebok Play Dry tight running capris that were not cheap. They are starting to fall down when I am jogging. They are a medium, and I am not a small. I am just now fitting into a size 10. Any suggestions on how to keep then up? I am only halfway kidding, because I really cannot afford new workout clothes!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hand stitch them? Like, you could gather it a little on each side and bring them in, then handstitch it shut?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I would take them to a tailor. The stretchy material can be tricky to sew by hand I think. It's worth a shot, I know those aren't cheap.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Gain weight hahaha!

Kidding. Can you open the seam and pull the elastic tighter and stitch?
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Delete duplicate post
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Try rolling the top once or twice - helped me with some of my running shorts. Ohhh, also with my jeans when I've had issues with them sliding off my hips on the dance floor.
  • livingfitwithlori
    Options
    Ahhhh, good call! I bet my mom can do it! Thanks:)
  • plumpjennifer
    Options
    do you have enough at the waist to turn them into drawstring pants?? i have done this with a pair of favorite sweats before. you dont have to be supper great at sewing...get some stitch witchery and fold down the top edge enough to fit a string and iron--- instant drawstring pants.