Accountability buddy who understands :)

Options
Seems to be a lot of these posts as the new year rolls around, but I'll join in on the fun lol.
I'm looking for someone(or someones) who can help me be consistent in my goals, both MFP related and those that are not.
I'd prefer that you're around my age(22) or at least understanding to my circumstances. Hopefully we can get to know each other, and help build each other up!

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,186 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!

I'm nowhere near your age, so I'm not the person you're looking for in a buddy, but I just wanted to reach out to say welcome and that you can be successful in your journey if you want to. Having someone to help keep you accountable can be a little nudge in the right direction, but please know deep down that the only person who can hold you accountable to your goals is YOU!

Set some good reasonable goals, and work towards them. It may take a while. That's fine. You have lots of time!

What are some of your goals?
  • _wild_phoenix_
    _wild_phoenix_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 but I could help! I know for me to keep motivated is to keep things fun. I'm a child at heart so the more fun it is the easier it is to stick with. Which for me is mostly dancing and doing whatever normal adultish things need done. Plus keeping 2 goals. My #1 ultimate goal and my baby step goals getting where I need to be.