Support System/Friends Wanted!

Options
lunaanc
lunaanc Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone! My name is Ash. I just turned 22.

I used to be really active on my fitness pal until about 13 months ago. My mother unexpectedly passed away and I had stopped caring about my goals and health.

When I first started I weighed 260 lb and went down to 186 lb in 18 months and maintained for 6 months. Then my mom passed. I finally have started to go to therapy and I'm very unhappy with my health weight wise. I now weigh almost 290 lb. I've never weighed this much before and would love to have a bit of a support system in myfitnesspal.

I deleted my old account as I mentally needed a fresh start with it as seeing my old numbers is extremely discouraging. I'm hoping to lose 80-90 lb by 12/21. I plan to ultimately be around 140-150 depending on how I feel.

Replies

• Yemsooo
    Yemsooo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here with you!!!

Each day is a new beginning, so I'm glad you're starting over fresh.
  • _wild_phoenix_
    _wild_phoenix_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Life has a tendency of knocking you down when you feel like you're finally on top.

If you lost it once then hopefully this time is easier as your I know what works for you!!

Good luck and just take it day by day and you can do this!
  • vivianpinkston75
    vivianpinkston75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. Didn’t lose anyone yet (my father has stage 4 cancer and is refusing treatment) but it’s coming. I need support. Need to lose 45 pounds 65 to be really happy. I will be here for anyone who needs it too. I hope to make this my healthiest year even with the CRPS which I have right foot. Can’t walk on it or drive. Walking feels like glass is being pushed into my heel. So I will need to learn sitting exercises.
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You've been there before. You know what it takes to get there. You can do this!