Food and Exercise Diary

How many of you have your diary open to the public?

Replies

• binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    I do. I think that if I'm being accountable to someone other than myself that it will hopefully help me make better choices.
  • Same here but a lot of people that I have befriend has theirs private!
  • I never thought put mine as unprivate....I guess i should..do people really look at it though?
  • I do, to get ideas of foods I can eat!
  • Niamhnovember
    Niamhnovember Posts: 3 Member
    i dont know to be honest :smile: i dont think i ever set it private? but i think we could all learn from each other
  • I just downloaded last night on my phone ,started today, and have no idea if my diary is public or not, how do I tell?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,553 Member
    Mine is open and MOST of my friends are. I will go check their diary when they close it out at the end of the day to make certain they're not doing something stupid. You know, 800 calories for the day. I don't want to give them an attaboy for being under their calorie goal if it's not healthy. I also find it keeps me a little more honest and healthier myself. For those friends whose diaries aren't open, I just don't comment when they close it out.
  • I just downloaded last night on my phone ,started today, and have no idea if my diary is public or not, how do I tell?

Go to settings and change it!
  • LOL I like to view other diaries for meal and exercise ideas!
  • thanks
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    I can't remember about mine. I *think* it's open to friends but I haven't been logging my food lately. Just my workouts...
  • I will check mine. I was looking at other people's to get ideas and just thought you could see everyones.
  • It's open now :) but not looking to good for only 2 days.