Just joined today

I'm a 53 year old female. I'm a librarian at an intermediate school. Today I made myself the promise to get fit.

Replies

• deaniejones
    deaniejones Posts: 3 Member
    I'm a 53 year old female. I'm a librarian at an intermediate school. Today I made myself the promise to get fit.
  • Ladyleo
    Ladyleo Posts: 26 Member
    Your on the right path. Hang in there.
  • This is a great place to start! The food diary is awesome, and the boards are full of great support and ideas. :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Cool! Welcome! Come along on this amazing journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,904 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. Take the time to learn about the features and you'll find the answers you seek. :bigsmile: Just take it one day at a time and make progress with baby steps.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hello everyone. Just joined. I have heard alot about this site and im really hoping it can help me.