I need some support!

Options
I lost 60lbs on this app before. I kept it off for a long time. However, after having my second baby I gained wayyyyy to much weight. I had a lot of stressors in my life which made me resort back to bad habits. I am ready to get back on track. My goal is to loose all my baby weight then maintaining it. I was so successful last time because I found some great people on here and we were all supportive. However, this was 6 years ago. So I am hoping to find people who are wanting to be as active on this app as I plan to be. :)

Replies

• khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have almost the same story! I lost 60ish lbs about 5 years ago and was in great shape. I had my son in March and have about 30lbs to lose. I’m looking for some new active friends to keep me motivated. I will add you!
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Perfect!!!! I accepted you already. I am excited to see you on my feed. :D
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I lost over 40 pounds in 8 months when I started my journey back in 2019. I've managed to keep it off all through 2020. I haven't missed a log day since I started. Feel free to add me. I'm very active in my physical fitness and I'm on here every day.
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me! 🤗 Every time I try to add a friend, it says "user is invalid" 😭
  • jaclynkay92
    Options
    Anna_Tuya wrote: »
    Please add me! 🤗 Every time I try to add a friend, it says "user is invalid" 😭

Added
  • jaclynkay92
    Options
    snuff15ee wrote: »
    I lost over 40 pounds in 8 months when I started my journey back in 2019. I've managed to keep it off all through 2020. I haven't missed a log day since I started. Feel free to add me. I'm very active in my physical fitness and I'm on here every day.

Added :)