Wls Mod duodenal switch

Options
I'm getting healthy again to stay. I got to learn a lot of new things about my self this year things I thought be easy isnt. Like your head hunger you don't realize how much it really is until you get a surgery I got a modified duodenal switch on Nov 18th 2020 still on stage 3 diet not much I can eat eggs ham chicken hamburger meat 90% lean sugar free jello very few veggies tomatoes and carrots broccoli and cauliflower green beans and deli meat and lowfat cheese still learning so wanted to eat fish but my stomach said nope I tried cod tilapia I can handle tuna salad but hard to eat without bread or crackers not allowed looking for recipies for bariatric recipes and friends that goibg through the same in about 6 weeks out if surgery and ready to get this under control

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hi there! There's a few folks who have had weight loss procedures. I'm sure you'll find them in some of the active threads and/or friend along the way.

Just curious...Does your post-procedure plan include discussions with a nutritionist? If not, how do you plan your meals?
  • Sherry9109don
    Sherry9109don Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a dietician we cany have anything over 5 carbs 5 fats and 5 sugars including alcohol sugars we are not allowed alcohol of any kind no starchy veggies or bread grains or pastas soda and everything has to be sugar free
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Glad you're being followed...and I hope some MFP folks with similar experience follow you on your journey too!
  • Sherry9109don
    Sherry9109don Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks malted tea! I go back on feb.1st to my dietician and weighing for my wls