Would love to connect

Options
wythse
wythse Posts: 1 Member
Good morning! In March will be my 4 year ketoversary. I had lost a total of 85 pounds. I’ve gained 40 of those back in this last year. Well F*** that!! I’m in warrior mode now and WILL lose this weight! I would love to connect with others!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're still down 45 pounds and that's awesome! I'm not a Keto-er, so can't relate there. What is your plan to maintain your goal weight, once you get there?
  • _wild_phoenix_
    _wild_phoenix_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will admit I've tried keto, it was not easy, for me anyways. I didn't and probably still don't have the discipline to do it. So way to go on your ketoversary!! You will most definitely accomplish your goals!
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've tried Keto as well and found that it works but was not a sustainable lifestyle choice. Sooo...I'm back at it with a more balanced set of macros and a different mindset. Let's do this!
  • lizzyloo_9
    lizzyloo_9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wythse wrote: »
    Good morning! In March will be my 4 year ketoversary. I had lost a total of 85 pounds. I’ve gained 40 of those back in this last year. Well F*** that!! I’m in warrior mode now and WILL lose this weight! I would love to connect with others!

great job
  • Xandriad
    Xandriad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm not into keto, however I am supportive. You've got this!