LETS DO THIS!!!

Options
Hey all! I'm Jessica from North Carolina!!! Im FINALLY ready to get my life back in order! I suffer from seasonal depression, and I'm trying really hard this year to break out of it!!!

From January to July I lost 40 pounds. When July comes...so does my depression and I gain most of it back! I have 30 pounds to lose to get me back to how I was a couple months ago, and Im not going to let this depression get to me!

I'm not gaining any more weight, and I am not waiting for this depression to leave in January... I'm fighting threw it!!

WHOSE WITH ME!?!?!

I don't have that many friends or people in my life I can relate to with weight problems, so that is why I am turning to myfitnesspal to find people who can motivate me, and other way around =]

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica...
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi Jesicca....welcome to MFP!!!
    If ya need a friend...you can add me.....:smile:
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will <3 it
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Let's be pals!
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica,

I suffer too from seasonal depression but mine starts usually in the fall and lasts until early spring. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

Jen
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt say mine is seasonal, but normally winter here.. may through to august. Can play on my mind. :) Welcome..

:)
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    hahaha, i love your username :D
  • TexasMamaTwo
    TexasMamaTwo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I'm with you! Add me as a friend!

Shannon!
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I hate my Seasonal Affective Disorder, it's so sad. Okay, maybe I shouldn't make jokes about it...Mine usually creeps in after the Fall Back time change...just the whole, getting dark earlier thing. I'm already going to bed at 9:30 this semester as is...I'm scared I'll be in bed at 5 or 6 once that happens.

Okay, I'm glad that you're wanting to start a healthy lifestyle. I hope it's helpful in managing your seasonal depression.

Feel free to send a request my way if you want any support or encouragement.

Best of luck! :)