Trying again

Options
Well new year gunna try to stick with my plans and finally be the me I wanna be heres hoping I can do it 🤗

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,217 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!

You CAN do it!

What are your plans? What is the "you" you want to be? What approach are you taking to assure you reach your goals?
  • lovelychesire
    lovelychesire Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Besides workout more and eat out less dont have much of a plan yet. I wanna be about 20lbs lighter and 100x more confident tired of being insecure and I dont really have an approach yet.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Besides workout more and eat out less dont have much of a plan yet. I wanna be about 20lbs lighter and 100x more confident tired of being insecure and I dont really have an approach yet.

100x more confident than the person in the PP?! The world will need to get ready then! You're serving lewks 🙌🏿

Depending on what equipment you have access to, what your current nutrition looks like and any health conditions you may be living with 20 lb is doable for 2021.

Have you chatted with your healthcare team about your goals (both mental and physical)?
  • sweetjayme00
    sweetjayme00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is very doable. I wish that losing weight was just as easy as gaining. Back in May I started doing right and by August I had already lost 30 lbs. Went on vacation and fell off and I have gained all but 12 back. But I know how things need to be done and I'm back on the straight and narrow! Wish you the best.
  • lovelychesire
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

100x more confident than the person in the PP?! The world will need to get ready then! You're serving lewks 🙌🏿

Depending on what equipment you have access to, what your current nutrition looks like and any health conditions you may be living with 20 lb is doable for 2021.

Have you chatted with your healthcare team about your goals (both mental and physical)?

I havent yet I dont actually have a doctor that I visit regularly. I dont have any equipment and I eat out almost everyday so just trying to change my habits and just get off my bed sometimes and im hoping I can drop a few pounds with that. Lol I wish I had the confidence in person that I do on a pic maybe I'd see what other people see 🤣
  • lovelychesire
    Options
    20 lbs is very doable. I wish that losing weight was just as easy as gaining. Back in May I started doing right and by August I had already lost 30 lbs. Went on vacation and fell off and I have gained all but 12 back. But I know how things need to be done and I'm back on the straight and narrow! Wish you the best.

Thank you. I tried to do this weight loss thing last year only made it about 3 weeks before I just got lazy and skipped one day then one day become a month sooo im really gunna try to form a habit outta it and hopefully make it last. Thank you for the well wishes I hope you keep on your path and congrats on losing what you have.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Just take it day by day, start with small goals
    Have you tracked your food before?
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    From what I can see, you look beautiful. But I know that what really matters is what you see when you look in the mirror, AND what you put inside as well: food, drink, and thoughts. Start everyday with a positive affirmation about yourself, then close your eyes and imagine the future you. Really picture her, holding her head high, toned and defined, healthy and glowing.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,440 Member
    Options

Now take this plan and “tone” and shape it like you plan to do your body.

How can you workout to meet your goals? What kind of workouts will you be doing? What will you enjoy and stick with? Core? Cardio?strength? Even simple walking can have a profound effect.

“Eat less” needs to be thoughtfully molded into how much you can eat, a meal plan for the day, satisfying foods, fitting treats in your calorie budget to keep you sane.

Thoughtfulness is the path to your success here.

And totally OT. My goodness. @GrammaLisaGetsMoving pegged it. I wish I could paint my eyes like yours. Spectacular. If I tried this on my face, it’d look like a palsied housepainter had tried with a paint roller.
  • lovelychesire
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Welcome!
    Just take it day by day, start with small goals
    Have you tracked your food before?

I did when I was younger but it was very unhealthy for my mentally
  • lovelychesire
    Options
    From what I can see, you look beautiful. But I know that what really matters is what you see when you look in the mirror, AND what you put inside as well: food, drink, and thoughts. Start everyday with a positive affirmation about yourself, then close your eyes and imagine the future you. Really picture her, holding her head high, toned and defined, healthy and glowing.

Thank you very much. I hope I can be happy with myself one day here's hoping 🤞🏽
  • lovelychesire
    Options

Now take this plan and “tone” and shape it like you plan to do your body.

How can you workout to meet your goals? What kind of workouts will you be doing? What will you enjoy and stick with? Core? Cardio?strength? Even simple walking can have a profound effect.

“Eat less” needs to be thoughtfully molded into how much you can eat, a meal plan for the day, satisfying foods, fitting treats in your calorie budget to keep you sane.

Thoughtfulness is the path to your success here.

And totally OT. My goodness. @GrammaLisaGetsMoving pegged it. I wish I could paint my eyes like yours. Spectacular. If I tried this on my face, it’d look like a palsied housepainter had tried with a paint roller.

thank you! I think you could do your eyes just fine lol took alot of practice and alot of makeup wipes. I will try i never really stuck with trying to get fit before but I want this time to be different so im gunna think it out more.
  • girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy 2021! I AM trying again this year. If anyone is really committed to sharing their food diary, logging EVERY day, and posting on each other's profiles, I could really use the inspiration to help me stay committed. In return, I hope to offer you inspiration and we can feel like we are logging together. LETS HELP EACH OTHER STAY MOTIVATED!!!!!!!
  • dmperkins7
    dmperkins7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Girlinabubble, I agree! Let's motivate and get going now!