Acai Berry

Options
Has anyone tried Acai Berry? And if so which product?? I've read that Acai Edge, Acai Burn, Acai Noni and Natures Acai Berry will give the best results. I appreciate any and all feedback, thanks.

Replies

• Janie_Mae_
    Janie_Mae_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Acai Berry? And if so which product?? I've read that Acai Edge, Acai Burn, Acai Noni and Natures Acai Berry will give the best results. I appreciate any and all feedback, thanks.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43807-acai-berry-scams

Hi Janie...here's a recent thread that we shared on online purchasing scams on the product. I"m not familiar with the product enough to give much feedback other than buyer beware on the net as always. Perhaps if you have a reputable offline health food store you might check in with them and see what they have to say about the acai berry.:happy:

Have a pleasant evening,:drinker:
    FC:heart:
  • nancyl3
    nancyl3 Posts: 36
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. Not about the scam but about it anyone knows if the pill works. I have been doing lots of research and what I have gathered is it is to help with energy and help you decrease your appetite. You don't have to buy it only, GNC sells acai berry in many forms. I have also read that if you are going to use it the best form is the liquid is it less processed than a pill.