Starting 28 day challenge tomorrow need some friends ;)

Hello!

I’m starting to try to get back on track. Lots of stress has led to lots of stress eating. Starting the 28 day logging challenge tomorrow and was hoping to add some friends to keep me on track. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• i would love in. BUT what are your goals?. im trying to lose 30 lbs by march 30th for my wedding. would this help with that?
  • cogclan
    cogclan Posts: 1 Member
    i would love in. BUT what are your goals?. im trying to lose 30 lbs by march 30th for my wedding. would this help with that?

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I have the same goal but for April 1, my birthday. I’d love an accountability friend!

• 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 157 Member
    I too would like to hear your goals! Yoi can do this😊
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! You can do this and you're welcome to add me as a friend.
  • eddycaa
    eddycaa Posts: 9 Member
    This is great. Love the idea of a 30 day logging challenge. Mine would have started yesterday. I would love accountability friends!
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    Hello anyone feel free to add me too. Going to try and log daily for as long as humanly possible ☺
  • ssssagharrrrr
    ssssagharrrrr Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join too. Do we have a specific goal?
  • teamach2010
    teamach2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!

I’m starting to try to get back on track. Lots of stress has led to lots of stress eating. Starting the 28 day logging challenge tomorrow and was hoping to add some friends to keep me on track. Feel free to add me!

I'm also starting this journey. 44 yrs old, mother of a 5 yr old, baker by trade at costco. Need peeps to help me stay accountable.
  • Indialove901
    Indialove901 Posts: 71 Member
    @cogclan @machellecharleneamparo I have a similar goal but my goal date is May (my birthday). I’m going to add both of you as friends.
  • kaycoes
    kaycoes Posts: 54 Member
    Trying to lose 25 st least as well, could use motivation as well! Have a challenge with a friend and really don't want to have to put on makeup like a clown and sing...lol