30 Day Shred, 9 lbs lost (pic)

Options
I did Jililan Michael's 30 Day Shred (after reading all the success stories on this board) in approximate 1.5 months, skipping a few days here and there. Lost about 9 lbs. I also do yoga 2x/week and zumba 1x/week. I think the backside is less chunky now...

30DayShred.jpg

Replies

• LifeFaithHope
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie704
    Options
    wow! im thinking of starting this. did you change anything else during the 30 days or are these results solely from the video?!

Congratulations! back side looks great!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    great job! can definitely see the changes! looking good
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    great results
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference, congrats.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, only 9 pounds? Awesome results!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome change!! Great job!! I am currently doing it as well. I am on day 9.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!!!!!!!! Good job:bigsmile:
  • Brookelee30
    Options
    Did u do measurements? U look like u lost a lot of inches.
  • tiffy3
    Options
    Thanks! I was already doing yoga/zumba 2 months before starting 30 Day Shred, but it was after starting the video that I started to really lose more weight. I used 5 lbs hand weights for the exercises. You really sweat buckets with her dvd; I highly recommend it! I've already ordered more of her dvd's for longer workouts (30 min and 40 min).

I haven't done the measurements yet... been procrastinating with that one. :P
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    looking good! I just started the video,. I'm on day 2. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • zta1989
    zta1989 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. Great results. I will be doing Day 5 tomorrow. I'm using lighter weights because I have issues with two bulging discs in my neck and I'm afraid of aggravating them, but that workout seriously kicks my butt even with the lighter weights.
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job! My back area is definitely one of my problems and its nice to see inspirational photos that show that weight loss and exercise can help minimize and tone all of my worry areas.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very nice keep it up. Great dedication : )
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! I'm doing the shred right now and hope I have that much progress!
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an amazing difference! I'm doing the 30 DS now. I use 2lbs & 3lbs weights (depending on what the movement is). Hoping I can move up to 5lbs soon!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
    Inspires me to keep up with 30DS! I'm only on day 5...
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    What's great about 30ds is that it really tones and shapes the body. Great work:flowerforyou:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!