Yoga Pants Thread

1161718192022»

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    *snip"
    When I wear them, I pretend I'm short and my pants are too long. It makes me happy.

😭 Too. Cute.

Also, where does one find 38" inseam pants? When I find 33" (for when I'm in heels) I'm amazed!

Www.alloyapparel.com they have jeans, dress pants, jumpers, all sorts of awesomeness! And like... Maybe even 39" inseam. Though really I'm happy with 37 (maybe 36)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    *snip"
    When I wear them, I pretend I'm short and my pants are too long. It makes me happy.

😭 Too. Cute.

Also, where does one find 38" inseam pants? When I find 33" (for when I'm in heels) I'm amazed!

Www.alloyapparel.com they have jeans, dress pants, jumpers, all sorts of awesomeness! And like... Maybe even 39" inseam. Though really I'm happy with 37 (maybe 36)

What a great business idea and the clothes are very fashionable. The pants I saw on there started at 35" inseam!
  • KickassAmazon76
    *snip"

😭 Too. Cute.

What a great business idea and the clothes are very fashionable. The pants I saw on there started at 35" inseam!

It is legit the only place I have found that is remotely stylish and not cost prohibitive. Sometimes their clothes are a bit thin... I have gotten a few things (on deep sale) that I was disappointed in, but overall I have saved a tonne of money. I have ONE place in town where I can find jeans long enough. There are like 3 styles, and all start at or near $100. So to find jeans (when they're on sale) for half that? I legit almost cried!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    *snip"

😭 Too. Cute.

It is legit the only place I have found that is remotely stylish and not cost prohibitive. Sometimes their clothes are a bit thin... I have gotten a few things (on deep sale) that I was disappointed in, but overall I have saved a tonne of money. I have ONE place in town where I can find jeans long enough. There are like 3 styles, and all start at or near $100. So to find jeans (when they're on sale) for half that? I legit almost cried!

You need to make your own clothes. Much cheaper and you get what you want and need

I have always thought I need to learn how to make shoes. I can never find shoes that are comfortable other than new running shoes and broken in hiking boots
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    My favorites are from old navy. Side pockets.
  • KickassAmazon76
    *snip"

😭 Too. Cute.

You need to make your own clothes. Much cheaper and you get what you want and need

I have always thought I need to learn how to make shoes. I can never find shoes that are comfortable other than new running shoes and broken in hiking boots

I have made a couple pairs of sweats /pants over the years. I can never get the waist where I want it. Maybe it's time to try again. 🤔
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    *snip"

😭 Too. Cute.

I have made a couple pairs of sweats /pants over the years. I can never get the waist where I want it. Maybe it's time to try again. 🤔

Absolutely! Practice makes perfect!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    *snip"

😭 Too. Cute.

I’m gonna have to check this out! I’m a 36” inseam but I can make due with 34 or 35 depending on the pant style. I’ve been lucky to find some lengthier yoga pants at TJMAXX but it’s definitely like a treasure hunt :D I completely understand and sympathize with the “pretend I’m short and my pants are too long” thing <3:)
    06snpssl9v2n.jpeg
    gdl4g9f8r295.jpeg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member

I do this too! I only need a 33" inseam (barefoot) so if I get 34" or 35" I do the scrunchy ankle thing. I know the scrunchy ankle thing hasn't been in style for decades but I'm always going to do it because too-long pants make me happy.