457 dude on an incredible journey! (Over 55 lbs lost!)

Options
Alright folks! Good to meet you all!

My name's Tim - I weighed in at 457 lbs in January and took most of the spring and summer off due to some personal issues! Now I weigh 401.5 lbs and am shrinking every week! I run a VLOG on youtube that you can follow if you like: (http://www.youtube.com/user/thjudd). Be sure to comment and upvote all you want! My goal is 200 lbs, that means a total loss of 257 pounds! Its going very well so far! I look forward to talking to and working with all of you and support you on your journey as well!

I'm not much for introducing myself, but if you have any questions, shoot them my way!

P.S. I'm a 30 year old gay man who has a very loving partner who supports me even as a heavy guy and thinks I'm hot now. I'm doing this for myself!

Sincerely,
Tim

P.S. if someone can tell me how to activate HTML, I'd obviously appreciate it ;)

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far and welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:

Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the achievement. It sounds like you're on an excellent path and I'm sure you'll arrive at your goal. :)

Feel free to add me as well.
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far and welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:

Feel free to friend me if you'd like.

Thanks for the encouraging words! As soon as I figure out how to do that, I will gladly do so!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Congratulations on the achievement. It sounds like you're on an excellent path and I'm sure you'll arrive at your goal. :)

Feel free to add me as well.

I believe in you too!!!! WE CAN DO IT! :)
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    congrats! and good luck!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and thanks for the intro of yourself!!! We're all here for you!! :) Feel free to add me!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Booya baby! Good for you on your loss so far! You're in the right place to keep that ball rolling!

To friend someone, click on their name and it will take you to their profile and on the right you can click 'add as friend'.
    I'll be expecting a friend request shortly!!! ;o)
  • geminirooster
    Options
    congrats! and good luck!

Thanks for your support! All the best to you!
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Awesome job!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Welcome! and thanks for the intro of yourself!!! We're all here for you!! :) Feel free to add me!

Thanks! I always welcome new friends! You can do it too!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tim! :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the weight loss so far! This site is full of resources and motivating people. Feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Booya baby! Good for you on your loss so far! You're in the right place to keep that ball rolling!

To friend someone, click on their name and it will take you to their profile and on the right you can click 'add as friend'.
    I'll be expecting a friend request shortly!!! ;o)

Oh gosh you remind me of a friend of mine from Cedar Rapids, IA! haha Thanks for the tips! I'll be adding you shortly!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Awesome job!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!

Done and done! Thanks so much! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
  • baberuthless_
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

Good luck on your journey and congrats on the weight already lost!

I'm definitely going to follow your vlog!
  • Forneil
    Options
    Oh my! That is Awsome!!

I'm 18, gay as well. I was 300 in october last year, and around 190 now! Just don't give up is my only advice!
    Feel free to friend request! And keep up the good work! :)
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Welcome Tim! :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the weight loss so far! This site is full of resources and motivating people. Feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:

Honey, I have to tell you you look FABULOUS!!!!! *hugs* You can do it too! I believe in you!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

Good luck on your journey and congrats on the weight already lost!

I'm definitely going to follow your vlog!

Hey girl! Thanks! I love myself some big beautiful black women ;) hehe You sure are beautiful, but I'm not all that sure about the big! Looks like you're shrinking fast!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love your attitude! Feel free to add me!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Oh my! That is Awsome!!

I'm 18, gay as well. I was 300 in october last year, and around 190 now! Just don't give up is my only advice!
    Feel free to friend request! And keep up the good work! :)

Sweet! Love to talk to you about your experiences and adventures through gay society! UGH! haha anyway - remember to do it for yourself. I never thought anyone would love me if I was fat - but as soon as i started thinking positively and changing for me - someone came along who loves me for me. His name is Keno.

Listen to Katy Perry's Firework for inspiration! I KNOW I DO!!!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Way to go! I love your attitude! Feel free to add me!

You better believe I am!!! ;) WE CAN DO IT!