5th Day!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!

Its my 5th day here at MFP and Im absolutely loving it!!!! The support here is soooo amazing! Ive been counting down the days til my first weigh in on monday!!!! Ive never been so excited to weigh myself! I hope that everyone else is getting as much out of MFP as I am!!! Wish everyone the best of luck on their journies!! Feel free to friend me, I love giving the support back!

Replies

• nklopfenstein
    nklopfenstein Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my 1st day, and I am really excited about this site, too! Will definitely befriend you. Good luck on the weigh-in on Monday!
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is a fantastic site for support...and best of all its free! I tell everyone I know who is trying to lose weight about this site! I love it!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    good luck! I love this place!
  • isabellammm
    isabellammm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your profile...we started at the same weight and have the same goal! Oh and I don't eat meat either.. Thought that was cool haha Anyway, I weigh myself everyday, but I loved that after my first week here, I lost 4 pounds! Love love LOVE MFP :)
  • cinbrln
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am very excite about this site also. Nice way to keep track of my food intake! Thanks again!