457 dude on an incredible journey! (Over 55 lbs lost!)

Options
2»

Replies

• baberuthless_
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

Good luck on your journey and congrats on the weight already lost!

I'm definitely going to follow your vlog!

Hey girl! Thanks! I love myself some big beautiful black women ;) hehe You sure are beautiful, but I'm not all that sure about the big! Looks like you're shrinking fast!

You are way too kind! It's taken a while but I'm getting there!
    <3
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Way to go! I love your attitude! Feel free to add me!

As soon as my program allows me to here =P I'm on a holding pattern for now! Expect a request around 11:40 CST!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

Hey girl! Thanks! I love myself some big beautiful black women ;) hehe You sure are beautiful, but I'm not all that sure about the big! Looks like you're shrinking fast!

<3

You're gorgeous! Let your colors burn honey! BTW, I love this, its like Quoteception!
  • baberuthless_
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

<3

You're gorgeous! Let your colors burn honey! BTW, I love this, its like Quoteception!

Well thank you, you're gorgeous too, you have great eyes (as seen in your vlogs!) Haha, I know right!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Listen to Katy Perry's Firework for inspiration! I KNOW I DO!!!
    Love that song! I wept the first time I watched the video. Sometimes we all need a reminder of how amazing we are, or are capable of being.
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

<3

Well thank you, you're gorgeous too, you have great eyes (as seen in your vlogs!) Haha, I know right!

Honey, if I weren't gay and taken.. I'd be taking you out to dinner! ;)
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Listen to Katy Perry's Firework for inspiration! I KNOW I DO!!!
    Love that song! I wept the first time I watched the video. Sometimes we all need a reminder of how amazing we are, or are capable of being.

Absolutely! Its such an inspiring song and music video! Its the song I use to kick off every episode of my vlog!
  • slippymcgee
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • geminirooster
    Options
    Way to go!!

Thanks Slippy! Good work to you too!