Vent time: tell me about your day

Options
My day is ok. Just been at work nothin to interesting. Would love to hear about you guys day or whatever you want to get off your chest or talk about😊 Add me if anyone wants too🖤 add a pic of what your day look like to you happy sad angry whatever you guys want🖤

Replies

• SmorganA28
    SmorganA28 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My day is ok. Just been at work nothin to interesting. Would love to hear about you guys day or whatever you want to get off your chest or talk about😊 Add me if anyone wants too🖤 add a pic of what your day look like to you happy sad angry whatever you guys want🖤
  • SmorganA28
    Options
  • SmorganA28
    Options
  • SmorganA28
    Options
  • SmorganA28
    Options
  • SmorganA28
    Options
  • SmorganA28
    Options
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Can I ask why you posted this at least 5 times? Once is probably good.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I pretty much narrate life on my profile LOL (holly is one of our livestock guardian dogs, a great pyrenees- the one in my profile pic. she weighs about 150 pounds and isn't full grown yet- to give context to the story). feel free to add me if you want more stories of farm life and dogs that can escape alcatraz (our fencing is literally electrified and they STILL get out LMAO)

husband continuing work on fence. holly gets out. Didnt see where. she wouldn't SHOW him where. calls me and tells me to go in the woods and lay down so he can beat me. ummm. okay. sure. So I go into the woods, lay down, and he pretends to hit me and I pretend to cry and call for help. Holly was through (under) that fence in about 2.5 seconds and I had to jump up to tell her it was okay and I was fine before we had a major issue. It took her a minute to believe me though and now she keeps looking at my husband like he's a suspect in a homicide LMAO
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Good news: lowest weight since 2014
    Bad news: #%$^@$# US coup attempt.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    11. Cross-posting
    I WILL:
    • I will feel okay posting a discussion another member has asked before (it’s cool, I might get different answers).
    • I will report duplicate discussions and not directly and publicly call out if a member has made this mistake.
    • I will report my discussion if I’d like it to be edited, moved, or deleted.

I WON'T:
    I won’t post my discussion in multiple places. Posting the same message to multiple categories or groups is a form of spam.
    • I won’t tell people to Google answers.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.