New account need friends

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Devin and I’m a 36 year old mom from Tennessee. I had an account since 2010 and deleted it and made a new one because I was depressed that I wasn’t consistent with my logging and my weight loss. I’m having a surgical procedure coming up that I’m wanting to lose weight for. I need new friends on this account to help me stay accountable

Replies

• MirraTok68
    MirraTok68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend on mfp
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,231 Member
    Options
    Hi Devin,

Welcome back to MFP.

There's some great tools here, but you have to use them for them to work. What are your calorie goals to attain your goals? How will you know when you get to your goal?

The important thing is that only YOU can hold yourself accountable to yourself. The good news is YOU CAN DO IT. Use the tools here to help, and use the community to bounce ideas off of and for mutual support. When you have a day that doesn't go as planned, don't let it bring you down. Get up, dust yourself off, and keep moving towards the goal. You'll get there if you decide to.
  • shinexc
    shinexc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also a mom from TN hoping to male friends to sort of hold me accountable!!
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me, I'm active on the app everyday and could use the extra motivation and friends as well :)
  • Treyy_Millz_7
    Treyy_Millz_7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps, I use the app every day and I offer support to all of my friends - feel free to add
    All the best with your goals guys
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friend support too. Feel free to add me.
  • Hayberry30
    Hayberry30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Devin and all, I’m a MFP newbie too. from London, looking for new fitness buddy’s. fell free to add me. Trying to log in everyday to keep up momentum .
  • LisaC101
    LisaC101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm returning to mfp after years on not being consistent. I'm also looking for friends for support!
    I plan on logging everyday, my diary is open to friends :)