Yorkshire guy needs a kick up the bum from UK peeps!

anthonyn2
anthonyn2 Posts: 38 Member
edited January 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone,

Hope you're well?

I'm having no issues with my exercise routine but its my food that the issue. Its always the way after xmas and could do with some support with my eating. It happens every start of the year but when i'm back on it, its all good!

Be good to hear from anyone in the UK. :)

Replies

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Sort thisen art lad!
    Thas needs a decent clip rount lug'oles!

😜
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Same issues here. Get plenty of exercise but diet is a train wreck

Yorkshire lad (Wakefield) living in Sweden now

Feel free to add me
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Yorkshire lass currently living in the US.
    I have food pretty much under control and I know how to eat healthily, until 9 pm rolls around each night, and then I want to eat ALL the things! Always looking for ways to control that late-night snacking.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Treyy_Millz_7
    Treyy_Millz_7 Posts: 29 Member
    Best advice I can give; keep good food around you and you simply cannot eat bad - whether it's work or at home I always make sure I keep a good stock of things such as cereal bars, fruit, protein bars, oats, high protein granola, low fat yoghurts, peanut butter, rice cakes, low fat popcorn. etc. etc. Alternatively, look up some smoothie recipes and get experimenting. Hope some of that helps.
  • eliseducky
    eliseducky Posts: 12 Member
    in the uk as well!
    my issue is portion control and believing that that's enough for me,
    my other issue is that i was raised like food=love, and who doesn't want to pour more love into themselves right?
    so i'm self loving too much lol and looking to reshape the way i look at food, interact with food etc

feel free to add me!
  • mitch239
    mitch239 Posts: 77 Member
    UK Here, I've always had a problem with making sure I am eating in correct portions. Recently bought some food scales but atm my diet is all over the place xD
    My biggest advice would be keep ffod around that you can eat without it causing too much of a disturbance to your goals.
  • anthonyn2
    anthonyn2 Posts: 38 Member
    Good morning everyone. Hope you all smash today ❤️
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 234 Member
    Hey folks -
    Scotland here and could certainly use a kick up the butt with this current lockdown. Really struggling for the motivation. Feel free to add me