Young momma looking for some friends to give me a kick up the a** 😂

Options
livmpreston
livmpreston Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

I’m Liv, I’m from the UK and I’ve just started this week to try and make myself healthier and happier. I had my first child in 2019 and I’m trying to go back to my pre-baby weight but I’m struggling to stick to my calories limit because I love snacking too much! I’m thinking some friends might give me the kick up the backside I need so please introduce yourself and feel free to add! 😂😂

Replies

• taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Put down the fork!!!! Less snacking
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Liv.

I’m kicking my *kitten* lately and wouldn’t mind giving some kicking out. Happy to motivate and be motivated.

Dee
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi Liv!
    Do you have a particular plan you're following or a specific goal in mind? And yes, mindless snacking is the WORST!!! I'm trying to keep more fruits and veggies around the house so at least if I munch on a bag of baby carrots i'm not doing TOO much damage. Damn things just don't taste like cheetos tho!
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jane, live in Manchester. I have an open diary to friends, hoping that'll kick me into staying within my goal (or at least stop going over!!) sent an add your way!

If anyone wants to add me feel free to ☺
  • kerryanngreigg
    kerryanngreigg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Liv. I live in Kent. I'm also guilty of snacking!!! Literally just eat for the sake of eating half the time 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴 lockdown hasn't helped but, yeah, time to sort it out 🤣
  • andyjl1984
    andyjl1984 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi liv, my little ones 4 and am still trying to get back to pre baby weight lol

Jan's a good to to start, I have a pretty sweet tooth but motivated to leave the snacks alown in the week... N have a little treat at the weekend.