Hello Everyone

Options
Hi, I was diagnosed with a enlarged fatty liver years ago. My Dr said just lose weight and you will be fine. Well years later I am still trying to lose the weight. I don't know if my liver is getting better or worse. Hope this group gives me some insight and advice.
Thanks

Replies

• MirraTok68
    MirraTok68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would say that some people have trouble losing weight but sometimes if we put our minds to it it will happen it is about mindset
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was diagnosed with a enlarged fatty liver years ago. My Dr said just lose weight and you will be fine. Well years later I am still trying to lose the weight. I don't know if my liver is getting better or worse. Hope this group gives me some insight and advice.
    Thanks

Welcome, what are you planning to do differently this year to be more successful?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Christine! Glad you're here!

I've found that small sustainable changes have worked best for me. If I try to do a total overhaul, overnight, I freak out and fail. But if I try to change one small thing (one 10 minute walk per day, or one less soda per day, or whatever), that is easier and more sustainable. After I've got that change locked in, then I add another one. Rinse and repeat.