Tracking Starbucks???

I’m kinda getting back into tracking my food and I want to know if There is a way to track the drinks as I like to try and keep them relatively healthy but would like accurate ideas. SB doesn’t modify nutritional info as you customize drinks..

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Yup, unless you're doing a lot of customizations, you're likely to find your drink or food order already in the MFP database.

I'm into their sous vide egg white bites (had some yesterday, in fact). It's in there!

If, on the off chance you don't find your drink or item, you can simply add it to the MFP database (please use the nutritional information from the official Starbucks website though)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    If you're doing a lot of customization but you're drinking one or two types regularly, you could enter the ingredients separately one time and then save it as a Meal (use the "Quick Tools" link on your food entry page at the bottom of each meal.)

One click and then it's all neatly added up and you name it and it's then in your My Meals and also searchable in the database.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    If you're doing a lot of customization but you're drinking one or two types regularly, you could enter the ingredients separately one time and then save it as a Meal (use the "Quick Tools" link on your food entry page at the bottom of each meal.)

One click and then it's all neatly added up and you name it and it's then in your My Meals and also searchable in the database.

This is pretty much what I'd do. They have a pretty decent nutrition info sheet, so you should be able to add/check anything that's currently on the menu.

https://www.starbucks.ie/sites/starbucks-ie/files/2021-01/Winter FY21 Beverage Nutritional Matrix.pdf