Turbo Jam Lovers

Options
Hey there everyone.......I am looking for all turbo jam lovers who are rocking turbo jam. I am new to the program, been doing the videos for a week now, and looking for people to talk about the program with. Is there a way to form a TURBO JAM support group, or is there already one that exists that I can join. If not lets start one.

Replies

• GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I;m interested too.
    just started my turbo jam DVD a couple days ago.
    prettyy intense! : D
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Yay. . . I was trying to find people doing this just a few days ago. . I am starting my turbo jam and I have slim in 6 as well. . Just became a beach body coach. . .yippie. .
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam!!! Been doing it for a while. I love the energy!!! :)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I did turbo jam for a year and a half and loved it. It's a great work out and great energy. I had to change it up a bit but I still throw some TJ in there on occassion
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    i have all of them except turbo fire!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have all of the Turbo Jam DVDs, Chalean Extreme (her weight program) and Turbo Fire. I LOVE, love, love Turbo Jam!
  • Bdeleon288
    Bdeleon288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to start a turbo jam "Group" ? is that possible with this site?
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to start a turbo jam "Group" ? is that possible with this site?

I think you just did :)

I would love to join but only have Turbo Fire...
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Another Turbo Jam lover here. I've had the set for a while and still try to get in a TJ workout now and again - always puts a smile on my face. I think PKJ (Punch, Kick & Jam) is my favourite, followed by Cardio Party 3. 20 Minute Workout is also great.
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Jam. I just did Turbo Sculpt last night.... Im IN!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Loove my Turbo Jam. Did cardio party today. Wish there was a log for it though.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I really enjoy turbo jam and trying to work myself up to turbo fire.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I do cardio/kickbox 2-3 times per week. I think it's similar to T-Jam? :glasses:
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    BIG fan of Turbo Jam here! Started in 2006, and over one summer lost 40lbs with it. Now I'm coming up on 70lbs lost and 90% of the weight is gone only because of Turbo Jam! The last 10% is because of Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme...with a little Insanity mixed in :)
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of Turbo Jam. I never seem to get tired of the 20 minute workout. I like all of the songs and it flies by.

I was on the fence about whether to get Fat Burning Elite or Turbo Fire, but then I found that my local library has FBE, so I can use it for free a month or two before moving on to TF. :)
  • cgavin77
    Options
    Loove my Turbo Jam. Did cardio party today. Wish there was a log for it though.

Megan_Mae : In the exercise finder it doesnt say cardio party. But if you search Kickboxing it shows a "kickboxing (including Turbo Jam). I have used those #'s for a rough est of what I burn.
    :)
  • Bdeleon288
    Bdeleon288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow jammers,

I just got chaLEAN EXTREME. Super excited to start. I am kind of thinking that I want to add in some extra cardio to the work out schedule. Does anyone else do chaLEAN EXTREME? What do you think about following chalean extreme and addind in some turbo jam cardio parties. ??????????
  • cgavin77
    Options
    Hello fellow jammers,

I just got chaLEAN EXTREME. Super excited to start. I am kind of thinking that I want to add in some extra cardio to the work out schedule. Does anyone else do chaLEAN EXTREME? What do you think about following chalean extreme and addind in some turbo jam cardio parties. ??????????

So how are you liking it so far? I was thinking of getting that one or Turbo Fire...since I have yet to decide have just added more cardio machines to my turbo jam.... Im curious to see how your doing w/ it tho.
  • jamichka
    jamichka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been a fan of Turbo Jam since 2007, when we were using Comcast cable and had the "On Demand" feature. There was a program listed called "Turbo Sculpt", and once I tried it out, I had to see if there were more videos available. 4 years later, I have old and new workouts that are still in rotation. I think my favourite one is still that very first Cardio Party, there is nothing that gets me up and moving like that music.

It is fun, though, to look back and see how the dancers have changed throughout the years, especially Holly. She used to have looong dark hair when they first started doing the videos. :wink:
  • rogue2707
    Options
    Hi , I've been doing Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire on and off !1 I love it but sometimes don't feel motivated enough!! I've lost 11 pounds since my last weigh in but that was in September, I guess I am about due for another one!! It does feel good though when you have to buy new pants because your old ones are falling off! Size 14 here I come!!!