Sexy and Sassy - Week2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    does it count as a 5k if we split the miles up during the day? or do they have to be all at one time?

finished Bushmen Series Day 2 yesterday, with the tabata and another 5k (if the split miles count)...it was ugly, but even managed to get in my p90x kenpo last night! under calories and over water.

way way sluggish this morning! :( hopefully itll get better as the day goes on (and i get more coffee in me!) :)
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think the 5k has to be done all at once, I will check.
  • sass30
    Options
    Oops I forgot to share this with y'all. This is a blog Gary has started in relation to the challenges, check it out!

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Update:

I have completed Days 1 & 2 Bushman Series plus Tabata & 2-5Ks under on calories, over on water both days.

I too find that it is really hard to get the challenges done on top of my regular workout, so I had to modify my regular workout to make room for it all:wink: I
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had two hours cardio work today
    finished pygmy challenge
    under calories
    over water
  • sass30
    Options
    Day 3 Bushmen challenges done plus 1 5k
    Over on water
    Under on calories.

I am soooo tired this week!
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Did Bushman day 3...man this is kicking my butt but I can already tell it is getting easier! Love that feeling. Over water, under calories!!
  • zukekitty
    Options
    Feeling really worn out, but forced myself to workout. Finished Bushman day 3, will be over on water and under calories at the end of the day. I sure hope that bear walk gets easier.
  • spurradic
    Options
    as far as challenges go, bushmen day 3 finished last night along with my 3rd 5k of the week. i hope the bear walk gets easier too! was able to fit in my p90x workout as well! :) so so tired after all that! over water and well under calories.
  • januarygal
    Options
    thursday
    pygmy : check
    under calories; check
    1.5 hours cardio: check
  • zukekitty
    Options
    Fell off the wagon today. Back on tomorrow.
  • sass30
    Options
    ugh! Let the 8 yrs old play games on my laptop last night and it crashed. I can't get it to work at all :explode:

I was under calories, over water and did complete my challenges but was unable to log it.
    I totally panicked over dinner, who knew not knowing how many calories are in my food would get to me that bad. I didn't eat what everyone else ate and instead got a gross frozen meal. They all looked at me like a weirdo.
  • spurradic
    Options
    bushmen challenge for thurs and extra 5k (#4 for the week) completed.
    under calories and over water.
    p90x cardio routine too.
    have been able to get in about 2 hrs of workout most days week becaue of some unexpected schedule changes and have really been enjoying it! :) makes me very tired at night though! and some how, ive managed to gain half a pound during all of this...hopefully itll be gone (plus some more gone) by monday :)

hope everyone has a great day!
  • MySonsRMarines
    MySonsRMarines Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all, sorry I haven't been checking in here. I have been on track all week doing the Pygmy series and walking a 5K every day. I put in an extra mile on Wednesday. I've been under my calories and over on water each day. My legs are SOOOOO SORE! haha! But it's a good sore! I'm feeling stronger and physically better! I'm excited about weigh in. . . I'm hoping I went down again! *fingers crossed*
  • januarygal
    Options
    friday i was a pygmy again
    over water, under calories
    and it is hot, hot, hot out
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thursday and Friday pygmy done! Both day under calories and over water...did an extra mile today and I have been doing the bear walk just to do a little extra...I am SOOO sore just like everyone else! Ahhh we will succeed!
  • zukekitty
    Options
    I am a day behind so completed Day 4 Bushman today. Will do day 5 tomorrow and day 6 on Sunday.

Will be over water and under calories today.
  • spurradic
    Options
    i didnt do my challenges yesterday, but was over water and under calories. did the bushmen challenge for day 5 today and will do day 6 tomorrow. so far im over water and dont see a problem being under calories for today.

i didnt do my 3.1 miles yesterday or today, but ill be doing 6.2 tomorrow, does that count as 2 5ks? :) if not we can atleast use it for one.

hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • zukekitty
    Options
    Completed Bushman day 5 and 6 today (including 2 Tabata's) to make up for missing earlier this week and selfishly wanting tomorrow off :) Saving the 5 minute bearwalk for tomorrow to let my elbow rest. Also walked a 5k today. Will be over on water and under on calories. Hard not to after burning over 1000 calories. Hoping my weight tomorrow morning looks better than it did this morning (fingers crossed).
  • januarygal
    Options
    i walked around 7 km today but did not do pygmy, but will do it tomorrow, so I guess i will not have a day off.
    under calories and over water.
    I find the more water I drink the thirstier i get.