Country music workout playlist

Options
I have been running for a few weeks now and I am getting really bored with my playlist. I need some good tracks to keep my pace up and push through walls. I am a diehard country girl, so if it isn't country I might not even now what you are talking about. Some suggestions would be great. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• shonasteele
    Options
    "The Race is On" & "Drive Me Wild" by Sawyer Brown
    "Rockin' the Beer Gut" by Trailer Choir
    "i'm Gonna Fly" by Paul Brandt

and this one's not country, but a personal fave that you should check out: "I Run for Life" by Melissa Etheridge

Way to go with the running - I've been doing Couch to 5K for about 6 weeks now and am really enjoying it! It's all about the music for me, without it, I wouldn't make it to the end of the driveway.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Jason Aldean (She's Country) and Dierks Bentley (Sideways and What was I thinking)
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Joe Nichols - "What's a Guy Gotta Do" & "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"
    and a classic for ya... "Jose Cuervo" by Shelley West

oooh, "Roll That Barrel Out" by Dean Brody
    and "The Night The Barn Burned Down" by George Fox
  • jdub1011
    jdub1011 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Luke Bryant "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)"
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    if you have pandora on your phone they just came out with 12 pre-set playlists and one is country.
    http://cnet.co/qIYP5q

i.e. Country Fitness (Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum)
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    if you have pandora on your phone they just came out with 12 pre-set playlists and one is country.
    http://cnet.co/qIYP5q

i.e. Country Fitness (Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum)

I will definately check that out. I think I can still use Pandora with my Couch 2 5K app.

Thanks for all the other suggestions too. Keep em coming cause my runs just keep getting longer.