Again Really!!! Yes Again!

Options
I am starting again for what seems like the umpteenth time. So I am asking what can I do differently. I know it might seem weird or funny but I really thought I could do it alone. I cannot. I think what I need is a support system. People going through the same trials and tribulations as myself. I am looking for serious people with the goal of becoming healthy and who want to help me see the digit 1 in the hundreds for the first time since 2006.

Replies

• Tigg_
    Tigg_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also starting for the millionth time so I empathise! This time I'm actually trying to meet my calorie goal instead of cutting down quick and focusing primarily on nourishing foods but allowing the odd treat. I have around 100lbs to lose so a very long way to go!

I am very committed as I know I need to get healthy for my children as well as for myself so if you want to connect, you are more than welcome.
  • mkemler1531
    mkemler1531 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I would love to be able to support eachother
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 lbs to lose so feel free to connect with me too if you want. Could use your friend support group. I do good and then creep back up so then I go back to MFP. I love "Change is a process, not an event" btw , so true!
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I do good for a few days then go back to bad habbits. I need someone to help push me to stay focused. We can help each other.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My second time on here, first time I did great. Then thought I could stay a goal weight so quit logging, etc. Gained back 30 lbs, so here I am again. The support is very helpful, feel free to ad me.
  • erosemiller314
    erosemiller314 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Same! Starting over...again. I'll be on this journey for a while since I have alot to lose. My goal is to stay consistent and honest with logging...the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I'd love some friends!
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yep I am a repeat offender as well. I did have success in the past but work injury, depression and general carelessness I put the weight back on and then some. I am back now and I am very motivated. Good luck with your journey!