Would like friends on MFP

Hello!!

I am back again trying to get healthy!! Having that support network is so helpful for motivation! IF you need more friends I'd love to follow your journey and help motivate you too!!!

Replies

• beccalynn2267
    beccalynn2267 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all I’m restarting again and looking for friends.
  • MirraTok68
    MirraTok68 Posts: 14 Member
    Also looking for some new friends. Was gone for a while but now back
  • 21suprfne
    21suprfne Posts: 1 Member
    i think i am like most, was here than left and now i am Back!! i am determine to stick to it for the lifestyle change and to help my inner me feel so much better. I am looking for friends to help keep me accountable. plus to share things with
  • its_elle_tee
    its_elle_tee Posts: 11 Member
    Brand new, too, love to support and be supported!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    I'm always looking for friend support, feel free to add me.
  • Leish211
    Leish211 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm looking too! so ill give ya an add :smile:
  • JohnDziak
    JohnDziak Posts: 6 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I'm getting re-re-started on my fitness journey and would really appreciate accountability buddies. Thank you so much!
  • jmart5771
    jmart5771 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • theMarie3
    theMarie3 Posts: 4 Member
    Same. MFP reboot and looking for friends.
  • Chadwick_J
    Chadwick_J Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’m new.
  • PRISMJill
    PRISMJill Posts: 2 Member
    Me too - preferably someone who is using Cooking Light Diet + MFP + Fitbit -- see my post here!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10821476/new-here-looking-for-a-fellow-cooking-light-diet-fan#latest
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    I usually log every day. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    I’m on here everyday and track my weight and exercise everyday using this app. Feel free to add me.
  • DorotaS93
    DorotaS93 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! I’m pretty new to MFP and log every day :) would love to start supporting others and be supported on this weight loss journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • HungryTraveler
    HungryTraveler Posts: 39 Member
    I'm restarting again as well, feel free to add me! :)
  • Rejuvity2
    Rejuvity2 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hey! I’m pretty new to MFP I am back again trying to get healthier . I have begun to log every day and would love to start supporting others and be supported on this health and weight loss journey! Having that support network is one of the most beneficial things you can do :) IF you need more friends... I'd love to follow your journey and help motivate you too!!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • ladymewnicorn
    ladymewnicorn Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm Victoria! I'm just getting back into MFP. I turned 30 on Halloween and am determined to finally lose this weight. I'd love friends I can help motivate and them motivate me too!
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and could use extra friends for support 🥰