What WAS your workout yesterday? Any plans for today?

Options
I am one of those types that typically works out at night, and by then, the "what was your workout today is long buried".

So I made this one, so that those people who work out at night, but forum in the morning can also share!

How about you? What did you do yesterday? What do you plan to do today?

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Last night I did a boxing workout (30mins) and then some close grip pull downs, face pulls, shrugs, tricep push downs, and upright rows for accessory work.

Tonight, assuming all goes well, I hope to do Stronglifts.
  • mjwilson0246
    mjwilson0246 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Last night I did a boxing workout (30mins) and then some close grip pull downs, face pulls, shrugs, tricep push downs, and upright rows for accessory work.

Tonight, assuming all goes well, I hope to do Stronglifts.
    Great workout!!!! Great cardio with some good ole weight lifting. My workout was weight lifting minus the cardio last night. I worked my shoulders and traps. I’m doing a rest pause set on every last set and the rest pause set goes to muscle failure so I get a really good burn. I hope do to some low intensity cardio today like disc golf or something. Maybe calves and abs today as well

• KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @mjwilson0246 That's awesome! it's amazing how much difference that pause makes... Or even just slowing the tempo down. Everything feels heavier!

Last night I did stronglifts (squat, ohp, deadlifts) as well as some more bicep, tricep and shoulder work.

Today I may do boxing again, but will throw in some abs for good measure.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I bought a stationary bike and did 30 mins on it. I plan to do the same thing everyday this next week to get used to it before trying a cycling class
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    ama3387 wrote: »
    I just started yesterday. I bought a stationary bike and did 30 mins on it. I plan to do the same thing everyday this next week to get used to it before trying a cycling class

That's an awesome start!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the weight room with my trainer. Going to try to get in a Zwift workout this morning, but I'm not sure it's going to happen as we are heading out of town here in a few hours and I still need to get the kids packed and swing by a sporting goods store to see if I can find some goggles for my 8 year old for the hotel pool this evening.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I really need to google Zwift. I keep hearing about it! And yay for hotel pools!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a planned rest day. I did some light yoga and took the dog for a walk. This morning I did a ten mile run and then took the dog for a walk. There aren't too many days where I don't take the dog for a walk!
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my strength training/gym day: Focus was on back squats and bottom-range pull-ups. Also did knee-banded dumbbell frog pumps, Arnold presses, dumbbell 45 degree hypers, accessory shoulder work and banded clamshells. Did some cardio dance at home.

Today did intervals on the Boflex trainer at home and added in a quick/light glute work. Hopefully will go for a short walk, as I'm trying to make it a point to get outside more, and long as it's above freezing.