Mini trampoline for exercise at home ?

Hi I recently rejoined mfp again about a month ago as I have gained a lot of weight and am now at my highest weight ever! ☹

As the weather is so bad I haven't been able to make myself go on walks so I have just ordered a mini trampoline for exercise.

Does anyone here use one for exercise at home ? Do you have any workout videos or exercise routines you can recommend?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Replies

• NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    I don’t know about a mini trampoline but - the daughter got a regular sized one for Christmas and I can’t last 3 straight minutes bouncing on it!
  • txbashin
    txbashin Posts: 1 Member
    I got one recently and I absolutely love it but can’t find how to accurately log it and can’t find videos on here but found ton on YouTube! If you find how to log let me know!
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Wife and I got one about two months ago and we love it! It's right in our living room and we use it every night after dinner for 15-20 minutes, to supplement our hour on cardio machines in the morning. It's great exercise, and extremely easy to modulate the intensity level, anything from low-key just sort of bouncing around to sweat-dripping cardio. I can get my heart rate anywhere from 55 to 75 % of MHR (probably higher if I wanted to), just by modifying the routine. It's really a lot of fun. Given the low cost, portability (very light, easy to move around), and good exercise, I'd recommend it highly.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    I actually just ordered one this morning after contemplating it for several months. I watched a couple of random youtube workouts with them yesterday to get an idea of what workouts would be like.

Guess I will find out for myself in a day or two LOL