Herbalife

Options
How healthy is to do Herbalife? My friend started doing it and lost 40lbs and she swears it is all natural.

Replies

• xxrouguexx
    xxrouguexx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i don't recommend any of those fad diets. I've tried them all when I was a teenager and all they do is make you sick, sometimes you do lose the weight, but soon as you quit, you gain back the weight and thensome real quick. The best way to lose weight and keep it off is to retrain your mind & body - whole new eating habits, looking at labels to see whats in everything - for example, look for "High Fructose Corn Syrup" or "corn sugar" - stay away from all foods that contain either one. Remember for every 100 calories in a food, it should have no more then 5 calories (so like 400 calories shouldn't have more then 20 grams of fat). And exercise at least 3x a week for at least an hour each time. You'll lose the weight slower then your friend, however you'll keep it off because you'll be able to stick to good eating habits that your friend didn't learn from this quick diet.
  • stephanie012000
    stephanie012000 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tried herbalife -- it's expensive, the pills taste horrible, I lost some weight but it didn't stay off. I agree with the other post --- fad diets aren't good. The best way is to change your lifestyle, eat healthy, moderate exercise. There is no quick weight loss out there. Steady and true, patience and persistence are the keys.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    A girl at my job was selling it. I looked into it and alot of the girls went ahead and tried it. It worked for some and not others. They were all Starving..... Then when they all started having issues having bowl movements that all pretty much stopped.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Multilevel marketing.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input. I was eating healthy and exercising for while untill I become pregnant and lost the baby at 12 weeks. I'm now at square one and trying to be real.