Older Food Dairy

Options
I am trying to look at the food in my dairy from the beginning of my weight lose in 2012 and 2013. I'm trying to lose the 40 pounds I have gained back and I want to get the foods I ate then but my dairy doesn't show any food logged in earlier than 2017. Can I get access to thos if I go premium?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,976 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they changed access to the older diary pages. I thought they said it was going to be two years, but 2017 is pretty far back.

My recollection of the thread about it was that yes, older pages are available to Premium members.

Here's the Help article about Premium Features:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002215811-MyFitnessPal-Premium
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,221 Member
    Options
    This is a little bit iffy (depends on my having a memory, which I sometimes don't), but I think the "can you see old history" may be a software switch, not an actual data deletion.

IIRC (<==Ha!), I was on free MFP when the "old data will be unavailable" messaging/drop-dead date occurred. For sure, I went through the somewhat painful effort of downloading the data in chunks, anticipating losing it otherwise.

I believe it was later that I moved to premium, after the date when data was to become inaccessible. (Can't remember whether I checked to see that it was gone.) I just spot-checked now, and I do have data back as far as mid-2015, when I first joined MFP.

FWIW.
  • josephnjohnston
    josephnjohnston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    With recent changes I lost my vertical columns printing and can not print them anymore. This uses up to about ten as much paper to now print out now on a horizontal agenda. I also lost my vertical column for "Fibre" and can't seem to get it back in place.