Back again :) Would love some friends

Options
Well I managed to start this year off well in terms of eating habits etc, but I am finding it particularly difficult now.

As I currently live alone and we are in a national lockdown, I am finding it really tricky to find the motivation to keep going.

I would love to build up a network of people that can help support me and each other when things get tough πŸ’ͺ

I am 26 years old and currently around 234lbs, having lost some weight in 2020, I would like to lose another 50lbs for now πŸ™‚

I am determined to make this year the year I get healthy and start to feel confident again and I would love to help support others in their goals too.

Let's do this!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,116 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... You are welcome to add me ... Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • erosemiller314
    erosemiller314 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to have more friends! Lockdown has made it hard for me as well. I have quite a bjt to lose so I'll be on this journey a while.
  • INEEDACCOUNTABILITY
    Options
    Add me too, I just started back the other day.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I too am back after a long break, with a goal of losing 50 lbs this year.
    I sent you a friend request.
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • SiliconeDrones
    SiliconeDrones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been here on and off for a while. Aiming to lose some weight and get fit after losing to much due to work tress a few years back and then rebound wright gain lead to me being over weight. Would Iove a support group to be a part of here! :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - feel free to add me 😊
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love the motivation please add me.I was 10lbs from my goal and with medical and family issues am now 10lbs form my heaviest.
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • DoryPhish
    DoryPhish Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm still figuring out this app and don't know how to add people yet.