Slimming world - good or not?

Options
i'm thinking of joining slimming world. ive done it before but was right after a baby and didnt really give it a chance. Someons has inspired me to give it a go so i was wondering who's got some success stories and who thinks its no good?
i'm a real grazer and have a very sweet tooth.

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    basically ANY "diet" works if you just stick to it!
    try just eating healthy and exersicing saves alot of money too!
  • RoxanneShowell
    RoxanneShowell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been following the slimming world principles and recipes in combination with tracking my calories on here. For me it's working well. I life the structure it provides and the low fat recipes. i just need to get off my slightly smaller than it was bum and do some exercise!
  • hurricanewyn
    Options
    I found it great while I was doing it. The principles are easy to follow and fit in easily with family life and cooking for everyone else. The green plan was especially good for us with 2 veggies in the house. I lost about 2 stone over 6 months with it.

I've stopped now, because I found it didn't really help in some areas. It taught me nothing about portion control and I had found ways of "cheating", which I could get away with every now and then but when it was every day it wasn't working anymore! The strict calorie counting is probably better for me.

Would recommend it, so long as you're more disciplined than I am.