AHH So many NSVs~~~!!!

Options
Okay, here's the first one: I can cross my legs... okay that may sound super weird, but in class today (senior year bleh) The desks are meant for the average size (size 10) human being. Well, I crossed my legs, usually i have to put my leg like to where my foot is parallel to the person next to me, well, I did it and I could finally fit my knee under the desk like to where I could cross my legs normally!

Second one: My roll is disappearing! Like, When I lay down or stand unclothed :blushing: , it's just a lil bit. I remember when it almost would hang off and cover parts of my thighs. Now, it's like barely there.

3rd: I was in a show choir my freshmen, sophomore years in high school and I wore a size 18 dress. Well, I rejoined the choir (by audition) and my teacher recommended me buy a used dress since I would use it 1 year. (they're 200 dollars brand new) well, she gave me a few to try on. I remembered when I used to be in the choir, there was this girl who was average sized, like she had been really big in middle school and she went on a huuuge diet and well, she lost a looot of weight. I tried on a dress that fit me perfectly and I told my teacher and she said she'd have to get back to me after talking to Olivia. Olivia was the girl who lost the weight!!! I am shocked I wear her size. I used to envy her size, now I am at that point!

4th (and final sorry for all the nsv's, I havent posted any lately!!!): I went back to school shopping and I can now fit into Abercrombie and Fitch. I could barely fit in those clothes during Middle school!

From April 7th, I went from a size 18/20 pant, to a size 11/12. Shirts: XL to a L or even a medium in american eagle clothing. I went from a 46 inch bust to 38.5, waist: 40 to 32.5. Hips: 46 to 38.5 :D

Okay, whew that's it!

Replies

• Caitie1986
    Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Amazing all the way around! I am proud of you for accomlishing so much!

Enjoy your senior year & your new body! :-)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're awesome :flowerforyou:
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Do not ever stop listing your NSVs. They are the things that mean more to you than the numbers and measurements and BOY!! Don't they feel awesome?
    Way to go!! You must be so proud of yourself. What an inspiration!

Enjoy your senior year!!
  • abookreader2
    abookreader2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Such a great success!!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thats all?? THATS AWESOME! GREAT FOR YOU!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    THANKS for sharing, also!
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on all you have achieved! Such a wonderful post!
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here. Your NSVs are inspiring to all of us and mean so much more than a number on the scale. WTG!!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Fantastic work! Congratulations on all the NSVs--it's wonderful to hear such good news!
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    congratulations!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :D
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm sure you've been working really hard and desserve to share all that success with anyone who'll listen! Enjoy your senior year, and congrats!! :smile:
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so proud of you! <3 Seriously, you are doing great.
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Be proud of yourself! That is awesome and like everyone else said...keep posting these moments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!