Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Year Long Journey

cnf20001cnf20001 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
A year and a few days ago, I had a big birthday bash. After seeing myself in the pictures posted, I told myself, “geez, I need drop some of this weight!”
Although I had been working out a lot, my weigh was pretty stagnant at 200lbs. I decided to use MyFitnessPal pretty religiously, along with my workouts, to try and reach a goal of a triathlete body, which for me was 168lbs at about 8% body fat. Fast forward to a year and a day later from the start of my journey, and I am happily sitting at 169lbs, 9% body fat down from 16%. I can’t say I have ever felt this in shape, even looking back on my high school days.80b1tfv9dt90.jpeg

Replies

• Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 741 Member Member Posts: 741 Member
    Great progress and fantastic accomplishment! You look great and I'll bet you feel great!
  • cnf20001cnf20001 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Great progress and fantastic accomplishment! You look great and I'll bet you feel great!

Thanks @Sand_TIger
    I feel incredible! :)

Also @Sand_TIger I just came across your success story post. Great job!!! KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY! :smile:
    edited January 16
  • 142jmh142jmh Member Posts: 78 Member Member Posts: 78 Member
    Wow! Great dedication, and great transformation!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 3,426 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,426 Member
    Lotta hard work there!
  • ChoosinghealthylifeChoosinghealthylife Member Posts: 245 Member Member Posts: 245 Member
    cnf20001 wrote: »
    A year and a few days ago, I had a big birthday bash. After seeing myself in the pictures posted, I told myself, “geez, I need drop some of this weight!”
    Although I had been working out a lot, my weigh was pretty stagnant at 200lbs. I decided to use MyFitnessPal pretty religiously, along with my workouts, to try and reach a goal of a triathlete body, which for me was 168lbs at about 8% body fat. Fast forward to a year and a day later from the start of my journey, and I am happily sitting at 169lbs, 9% body fat down from 16%. I can’t say I have ever felt this in shape, even looking back on my high school days.80b1tfv9dt90.jpeg

Thats legit. Be proud dude.
  • Bluetail6Bluetail6 Member, Premium Posts: 2,114 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,114 Member
    @cnf20001
    Amazing job!! You look fantastic :)