what do you notice about a person's B&A pics?

Options
2Bgoddess
2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
Besides the weight loss, I noticed that the after pics often, the person has a tan :-)

Replies

• calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have noticed the same thing! Some people also have different hair! Its amazing how losing weight makes your mind change too! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    And in the after pictures they always look a lot happier than the before picture!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    They have a better posture
  • blondie1238
    Options
    Haha, I've never noticed that before, but I'm going to have to look now. Thanks for the giggle this morning! :laugh: I guess people just feel better with a tan!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't know, if people are anything like me, when they don't feel good about themselves it's like what is the point? But, if I feel better about my body--that's when I want to do my hair and makeup, ect. That's just me. All or nothing I guess.
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    they look happier, more confident.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I notice they are smiling and appear more confident!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    All of the above, plus alot more skin.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    They look healthier.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    LOL You're so right! They do!

Hmm, I notice that a lot of times they have different poses, which is fine for those where the loss is obvious, but with those whose loss is a bit more difficult to see, it'd be better to have very similar poses.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    They are usually looking much happier. The after pic is usually of much better quality as well.

Oh, and for many of us guys, our chest hair disappears :D
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    A lot of the time they look way younger- & the smiles- they look genuinely happy
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I've noticed that they look 10 years younger... SMILING in the after pic and if it was a hairy man his after pic has little or no hair on his chest hahahah :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    They are usually looking much happier. The after pic is usually of much better quality as well.

I'm still working up the nerve to shave my chest hair :noway:
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options

I'm still working up the nerve to shave my chest hair :noway:

Philips Norelco BG2040/34
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I notice a lot more skin on the after pics
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Ha. Does nobody get fit in the winter?
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Ha. Does nobody get fit in the winter?

LOL i started this journey in april, which was autumn just turning into winter i don't hide in winter i just want to bloom :P
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Definitely happier in the "after" shots. As well as looking younger, better posture, a "gleam" in the eye. It's an amazing and wonderful feeling and I'm not even at goal yet. :smile:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    And in the after pictures they always look a lot happier than the before picture!

This. I mean even before pictures where they are at a party or somewhere you would expect them to look happy their smiles look fake or forced, but in the after pictures, the smile always look genuine. Like they look really happy.