Was 310 and moving on down

Options
Hello my name is Heather I have recently moved from San Diego, CA up to Northern California between Modesto and Stockton. Anyhow When I lived up down in SD I got up to 310. This was crazy and most of it was due to some medication I was taking as my weight jumped up to this weight really quick.

I moved up here and started walking a few times a week and the pounds started to come off. My Weight for many years of my life was 285 so I wanted to get back down to that as my first goal, which I have now reached.

Now that I have reached that my next mini goal is to hit 250 by Christmas, and I believe that I can do it if I keep this up and with the way it makes me feel I intend on it. Currently I am at 275 last time i weighed in.

My ultimate goal (which is still overweight to most but it's where i will be satisfied) is 185 which is what i was in high school 20 years ago)

Replies

• MichelleMcWain
    MichelleMcWain Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it. Take it one day at a time. Keep track of everything you eat and get moving as much as possible and the weight will come off. Good luck and welcome to MFP. You are totally on the right track. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Keep up the dedication and i'm sure you'll meet your goal!
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go with the weight loss. I'm sure you can keep losing it.
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Heather! We have a really similar story! Isnt' it amazing how much better you feel just getting under the 300 mark....not that I EVER thought I would be that heavy! Congrats on dedicating yourself to YOU! and on you success so far! Feel free to friend me! I could use a 'MF Pal' who understands what it's like in this fight! :)
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Rooting for ya!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    There's a great gym in Modesto on McHenry and Floyd, It's the newest In-Shape city (used to be the old YMCA) Several pools, ladies area, everything you could want.
    It's not the best city anymore, lots of crime and gangs but I guess that's anywhere anymore.
    Good luck to you !