DonnasJourney0805 Posts: 75 Member
    @MsCzar the way they are cut.. they are cubed not shredded

@KickassAmazon76 I do live in Florida.. about as southern as it comes..lol
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Ah! Thanks!
  • misslizzierod
    misslizzierod Posts: 57 Member
    That def looks sooo good!! I just made oatmeal banana cottage pancakes and I recommend as well
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    I like cottage cheese. Sometimes for breakfast I just eat cottage cheese with a cut up tomatoe and fresh ground pepper. I’ve never tried it with avocado, but will give it a whirl.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    I love cottage cheese and avocado. I usually have it as a side, but having both avocado and cottage cheese as sides and mixing them are nice. I also like to mix it with roasted potatoes (again, as dinner sides) or a vegetable omelet (breakfast side).
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 873 Member
    I love cottage cheese, I'll try this. I eat cottage cheese with sweet/spicy pickle chips.... =D
  • Penseller
    Penseller Posts: 2 Member
    From Southern Living: “Home fries are cubed or diced potatoes that are cooked in a skillet until they are brown and crisp on the outside and meltingly tender inside...Hash browns, on the other hand, are all about texture. Potatoes (usually russet potatoes) are thinly shredded, then fried in oil until they are golden and crisp with frizzled edges.”
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    I just added cottage cheese into my day again because I have a freezer full of summer berries that I usually eat with greek yoghurt. I was looking for something different. Oh my. Yum. But with avocado and egg?? Holy cow. THAT I want to try!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    @MsCzar the way they are cut.. they are cubed not shredded

Waffle House would beg to differ. 😜