What’s a good Spotify workout playlist?

Share your favourite Spotify playlist here!

Replies

• MarttaHP
    MarttaHP Posts: 68 Member
    I like my own Discover Weekly playlist. It's usually pretty good, and I indeed usually discover a few good songs or bands. Since the tempo of the songs varies, I mostly listen to it during my gym workouts, since that's low intensity. (During my running workouts I listen to fast-paced playlists I've created myself.)
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    I’m a fan of Spotify’s Energetic run, Lactic Acid run and The Climb.

FYI I don’t think the playlists will be identical for different users. I’m actually a bit annoyed that Spotify has placed me firmly in a niche and gives me 80% overlap between most playlists (although the running ones are marginally better).
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Not sure how to share playlists, but I use the free version of Spotify on a laptop plugged into my sound system. To avoid the ad breaks, I simultaneously open my media player and queue up a song with a strong beat and full orchestration set at a slightly higher volume than Spotify. As soon as the ad appears, I hit the space bar and never lose a step!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    everyone likes different music.

I make my own playlists and have premium.

my gym playlists (I have several) consist of everything from pop and country-pop to 90s club music to 80s stuff. my husband would be horrified LOLOLOL
  • BlackJack96
    BlackJack96 Posts: 43 Member
    This is what I use. It's 12 hours so there's not a lot of repetition:
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2HaU53OT0pfkfQxAYv6h2T?si=NczQYyKUS3qnLEx-GfrF6g

I have another playlist that's a subset of this which has the best songs when I need extra umph:
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6rwrLRb4BQacNfWWffCKHY?si=H-18Pon3S9qbpLH6WIZOVQ

Its a mix of rap and rock.
  • serapel
    serapel Posts: 502 Member
    My Spotify thinks I’m a 1990s techno dance fan lol. I make my own playlists. I have 80s wave, 90s dance, 90s trance, 90s grunge, Latin music, today’s hits, Dead Can Dance playlist, Sade, Aviici mix, Sia mix, pop mix

I’m a bag o’ nuts 😜
  • philchave
    philchave Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! 🎵

Finding the perfect workout playlist on Spotify can really make or break your exercise session, right? 😅 I've got a couple of favorites that never fail to pump me up and keep me motivated during my workouts:
    1. "Beast Mode: On" - This playlist is an absolute beast in itself! It's packed with high-energy tracks that will push you to your limits and help you power through those tough sets.
    2. "Cardio King & Queen" - If you're a cardio enthusiast like me, you'll love this playlist. It's filled with heart-pounding beats that sync perfectly with your rhythm, whether you're running, cycling, or doing any cardio workout.
    3. "Chill Vibes Workout" - Sometimes, you need a more laid-back playlist to keep your workout enjoyable. This one combines chill vibes with a hint of motivation, making it perfect for those lighter exercise sessions.
    4. "Throwback Workout Jams" - If nostalgia is your thing, you'll appreciate this playlist. It's a trip down memory lane with some classic tracks that never get old and will keep you moving.

Now, about that FREE Spotify++ for Windows suggestion, I'd like to remind everyone to be cautious when downloading any software from unofficial sources. It's always best to stick to the official Spotify app to ensure your security and privacy. Plus, Spotify has a wide variety of playlists, and you can even create your own custom workout playlist if you have specific preferences.

So, what are your go-to workout playlists? Share them here, and let's help each other discover some new tracks to keep our workouts exciting! 💪🎶
  • BenDigz2
    BenDigz2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2023
    I've been loving Keldamuzik's album "The Diva Workout" lately! It's got such a great mix of high-energy tracks that always get me moving. The beats are catchy, the lyrics are empowering, and Keldamuzik's vocals are just amazing. It's definitely my go-to playlist for when I need a little extra motivation to get in a workout. Highly recommend checking it out!
    🔊🔊🔊
    https://open.spotify.com/album/1Sr8OLsD4GcPYk6C5EhTs1?si=1bCPQPmtRNqcdAKUEKwhjA
  • michael_hatten
    michael_hatten Posts: 32 Member
    I like 60s Rock Drive. Since I mainly do cardio, I appreciate those rock tempos. And they remind me of my callow youth.