*~Supportive friends needed~*

Options
Hi there! I am looking for friends for support on my weight lost Mission. I have a lot to lose so any support, advice & motivation will help. Thanks so much! & Good luck everyone :smile:

Replies

• DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me :)
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I sent you a friend request! :happy:
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sent u a request. Welcome. You will do great.
  • sweetmeka238
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I need to lose a LOT too, but I'm motivated and willing to help in any way I can.
  • chooselifegail1
    Options
    I just joined this site and would love to have this support too. I had gastric sleeve surgery one month ago and am already hitting a stall have been the same for over a week now. glad to find this site thanks for the help all. how did you all get those tickers on the bottom of your post? thanks
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    This really is a great site for accountability and support, you can add me if you want. If you have the desire and good friends you can't fail.
  • spudsmum
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I've been here a week and have lost 4lbs ... this is a great site for weight loss tools, inspiration and support :)

Welcome and good luck :)

xx
  • Babygirl_lanena
    Options
    Will do thanks so much!
  • Rebecca2u
    Rebecca2u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Sending an invite :)
  • elimay59
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, I really need encouragement and support also. I had WL surgery last summer I wasnt carefull and streched my stomach ,I am gaining "nothing is automatic".I am going to try really hard to keep in control its soooooo not worth it !!!!!!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! A greater group of fellow-travelers on a common journey you'll never find. The folks here are ready and eager to support, encourage and inspire! Take advantage of all the tools you have available here, and keep a healthy, positive attitude! You can absolutely do it! :)

Feel free to add me to your friends! :)
  • Luckiestmomever
    Luckiestmomever Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here too, good luck!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in as one of your supportive friends! :smile:
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me also.
  • goofynat
    goofynat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Vancouver Island here...please add me.

Also created a FB group for anyone to join for support eachother. Great group of people there...come check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169576533111732/#!/groups/169576533111732/

cheers ~ Nat :)
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    "I have a lot to lose " that's my second name! I sent you a frienship invitation!
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've sent you a friend request :)
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    good luck to you to :)