Looking for kindred spirits with similar goals

Hi, MFP family! I would love to be buddies. Trying to manage some mobility issues and the regaining of some weight as a result. From the beginning of my journey, I’ve lost 175 pounds, only for some those pounds to move back in. Quarantine and loss of health insurance has been a doozy to my efforts. Trying my best to manage solo. How I enjoyed the privilege to feel free and move in my own body. But with the health challenges findinf me again, I’ve gained a bit of weight and am feeling trapped again. While I’m a chef and understand the role of food, sometimes my emotional is stronger than my mental, I find myself off my path. Everyday is a new day fight.

If this sounds similar, would love to be your friend and share in our journeys together.

Sending hugs and love!

Replies

• ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Quick update... just made a new MFP friend who had some recipe/nutrition questions that I was able to help with. Besides my training in culinary, I’m a former gym manager and a certified personal trainer. So can exchange info on recipes, special dietary needs, workout programming, and movement modifications/competencies.

The more we share in this together, I truly believe the more successful we will be. Always stronger together than alone. We got this!!! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼