MFP Thanks

Options
Who do you have to thank for MFP or how did you find it?

I thank my friend Mitymex for telling me about MFP in May 2011. Thank you ... thank you ... thank you. :-)

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    The token fat girl. lol I was reading her blogs about trying vegan food then followed a link here.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I want to thank a friend of mine that I use to work with. I also would like to thank mhotch for such wonderful training through this site!!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I thank my cousin that "liked" it on facebook so I checked it out and decided to give it a try. SO glad I joined and am on the right track to getting and staying healthy!!
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a site that worked with my iPhone, I could track my food, and I could meet others who share a similar interest, that we could offer support, etc. I did a google search and found MFP fit my criteria.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I thank my cousin that "liked" it on facebook so I checked it out and decided to give it a try. SO glad I joined and am on the right track to getting and staying healthy!!
    Same, but mine was a friend!!!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have to thank my Lord God. I was searching for calorie counts and I found MFP. Not accident for sure! I am almost at goal and feel awesome
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I want to thank google because I just came across this site by accident while I was doing a research. Good thing I decided to check out this site.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Hi Sweet Cheryl!!!

Lori here found MFP by it being mentioned in a magazine believe it or not!!!!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I actually found MFP by myself - I was already keeping track of what i was eating by wirting it down in a notebook and wanted to start counting calories. i searched for a free app for my iPhone and et voila, MFP :heart: :drinker:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Awww.... so nice to read comments like all of the ones here. Goosebumps & Grins I tell you. :flowerforyou:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I think it was via a link on Facebook......Actually, I'm pretty sure it was....

So glad I joined..................
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    It was one if the recommendations in the app store, fantastic app and ive not looked back since, it can be quite addictive lol
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I thank God for putting me in church and a sweet friend told me about MFP. The Dr. told me to lose weight and I was discouraged about it. She told me that a Dr. had told her mother about the site. l went home that night and joined and been on here ever since.I lost the weight I was suppose to and My Dr. was very happy. So,,,,, I told him about MFP and he said he was going to check into the site!!!
  • mitymex
    Options
    You only need to really thank yourself, because it was you that made the decision and you that has the commitment to change your life...You have done well!