Hello I am going to really try hard to stay in control

Options
Hello I am starting fresh :tongue: My goal is to stay in control of my eating habbits I had WL surgery last year lost 60 lbs now I am up 14 which is really scarey { I streched my stomach :sad: } I cannot go back to being as heavy as I was ,but if I dont get serious I will be there in no time :grumble: any encouragement and help would be much appreciated :flowerforyou: I will do all I can to be encouraging too, I think encouraging others will keep me on track too.:happy:

Replies

• adelpha
    adelpha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I encourage you to stay on track. You came so far in taking the steps to lose weight, that you would sever as a role model if you get to your goal. :)
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    You've found the right place for support and encouragement, elimay! Welcome to MFP, I'm sure you'll find all the folks who to be very friendly and willing to cheer you on in your efforts! Added you to friends! :)
  • elimay59
    Options
    Adelpha,Thank you ,you are right . I have 3 30year old daughters that have all lost weight this year and are trying hard to live healthy , I didnt set a good example when they were young but I can now :smile: thanks for the support it means alot :flowerforyou:
  • elimay59
    Options
    stargeezer, good job on the WL !!!!!!!! I think mfp will be a big help its important to have support from ones who are working at simaler goals :smile:
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    LEAD BY EXAMPLE YOUR DAUGHTERS WILL REWARD YOU WITH PRIDE....BUT DON'T FORGET IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!:wink:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you Kenny you are right, I need to do this for me :smile: