Wedding planning

Options
destiny_206
destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
So everyone trys to loose weight before their wedding. I am currently planning mine and would love to have some friend who also were going through the same stuff. Anyone else out there?

Replies

• destiny_206
    Options
    So everyone trys to loose weight before their wedding. I am currently planning mine and would love to have some friend who also were going through the same stuff. Anyone else out there?
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    me! when is yours? mine is in 7 weeks (but i have another one in 6 months - i'm getting married in europe and in maine!) and i am doing really well with healthy eating and exercise lately! (fitting into that gorgeous dress sure is some motivator!)
    :wink:
  • destiny_206
    Options
    Ours is in october of 2010, I just started planning it.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Weddings! Being a wedding planner has always been my secret dream job. I had the BEST time planning mine. Did everything myself, invitations, flowers, centerpieces, etc. I love crafts and all that crap so I had a blast. The whole thing only cost like $7000 and it was AWESOME!!

It's too bad it was the wrong guy....... :tongue:
  • destiny_206
    Options
    Yeah guys always have to complicate things. How many people did you have there?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I know....Dumb guys. :wink: I had about 180 people. Not too crazy big.

It's funny, now the Mr wants a BIG wedding when we get married and I was totally fine with just going to Vegas. Usually it's the guy that wants to run off and the girl wants the big wedding.

Looks like I get to plan another one. he he. :love:
  • Krsheal
    Krsheal Posts: 12
    Options
    Mine is in May and we will be doing it in Vegas. I'm so excited.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Mine is as soon as we can afford a cute dress and the cost to go to the JP.......we could do the JP thing now, but I still want a cute little dress.......who knows I could come back here tomorrow and guess what..........I could be hitched!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • destiny_206
    Options
    A friend of mine did that, they were talking about it and decided it costs too much so they decided to wait then one night when she had plans to come scrapbook she called and said his parents wanted to take them out to celebrate their marriage, I was like your what? They just did it on a whim that morning. LOL.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey destiny theres a wedding challenge for us brides just thought you want to join us.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/44123-wedding-challenge?page=1#posts-458981

my wedding is 9/19/2009
  • a20gleason
    Options
    I'm from maine! we got married last fall and it was incrediable with the falls leaves!!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mine is in two weeks from today! AAAAAH!

Enjoy planning! :flowerforyou:

I must go knock some things off of my to-do list...

This is my project for this week:

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2007/12/26/do-it-yourself-wedding-projects-14/

(Does anyone know how to make that a working link?...)
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I LOVE the whole manzanita and crystals thing!

I definitely wanna incorporate that!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Mine's in August. Planning is so fun! :flowerforyou: ours is going to be small, our budget it also pretty small, but so far I love everything we've planned :drinker:
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mine is in June 2010. Yay for all the soon-to-be brides!!