Sharing recipes

CristinaCG78728
CristinaCG78728 Posts: 1 Member
I have created several recipes (or imported) and would like to share those with a friend, but she can't see them. What do I have to do to make my recipes available to another user?

Replies

• I have created several recipes (or imported) and would like to share those with a friend, but she can't see them. What do I have to do to make my recipes available to another user?
    @CristinaCG78728 You could do a screen capture and post, then your friend could see it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

ro4vbec7254f.png
    mbdzv4a91qb8.png
    Scan with myFitnesspal to easily count the calories. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    https://cleananddelicious.com/wprm_print/29540
    BAKED BANANA OATMEAL
    Made with fat free milk. Delicious and satisfying. Only 156 calories when sliced into nine squares.
  • Mjcivitelli
    Mjcivitelli Posts: 1 Member
    It seems like a huge oversight, and not a technically challenging issue, to not be able to easily share a recipe with a friend.
  • janetgris
    janetgris Posts: 10 Member
    I used to be able to share recipes or entire meals with my husband so he could easily log it in. I don't know when that feature went away and I'm wondering if its in the Premium version.
  • lisajchiu
    lisajchiu Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes!!! I have recipes saved and I want to log it for myself and my husy without having to recreate them on his profile. Also, if I'm making a dinner for a group of people there should be a way for us to share with others so they can track on their app.