HRM???

Options
Hey, I just recently found out my heart rate monitor kicked the bucket. It wasn't the best so I am looking for some good tips on a new one. I want one that will show my calories burned from the workout, and is user friendly.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Replies

• phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I bought a Suunto M4. I love it! check out the website www.suunto.com
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello, I purchased the Polar FT7 and love it so far. Very easy to set up and use.
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like the POLAR FT4, I got mine from Amazon. I use it walking out side, on the treadmill, Zumba etc... It's very user friendly, and I like the reviews it got. Gook luck. :happy:
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    bump

Where should I go to buy these? PS I am in Canada
  • nickiblake
    Options
    I've just ordered a Suunto M4 from amazon, hopefully it will help me unterstand calories burnt & when the excerise i do is actually burning fat, plus i fancied a new everyday watch.
  • Lastlove
    Options
    bump

Where should I go to buy these? PS I am in Canada

You can check out a sports check if you have one near you, i found some on their website so you could always get from their too. they have the suunto and the polar, im about to go run out right now actually to see if my local one has the suunto M4, if not ill be ordering online! Hope that helps a little :)
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello,

You can access Amazon canada at http://www.amazon.ca Not sure if the prices are as good as they are in canada's currency.

Hope this helps