Just joined and looking for new friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
Hello!
I have just joined and looking to connect with some awesome friends. I have about 100 lbs to lose.
Please feel free to add me and let's go through this journey together! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• kaycoes
    kaycoes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello,
  • Hummingbird1970
    Hummingbird1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!!
  • kksoucie
    kksoucie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ pounds I would love to lose. I will.add you!
  • Thearchybunker78
    Thearchybunker78 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome to the party, always looking for support and friends myself. I have about 50lbs to lose myself.
  • ClaireBri74
    ClaireBri74 Posts: 84 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hey - Good post topic as I'm in the same boat. I pay to belong to weight watchers but don't follow their food plan but the community side keeps me there :) More connections here will hopefully help me pull away and save money :D

Happy to be added as a friend by other peeps as well :)
  • rblack50mfp
    rblack50mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some new friends too. Got to stay focused.
  • frenchdream
    frenchdream Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey not sure how to add friend lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have been here before and just came back. Adding friends is more tricky it seems, haven't figured it out yet. Add me if you like! I am aiming for about 50 pounds.
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Ok, go to the profile of the person you would like to add, there is the "add friend" button... sent out some requests to you, hope that's ok
  • MissMarie140
    MissMarie140 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also new! Have 100+ pounds to lose. Add me ๐Ÿ™‚
  • NadiaRai333
    NadiaRai333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not sure how to add friends either but feel free to add me. I have need to loose 100+ lbs as well. I left a toxic relationship back in September and already lost around 22/23lbs since end of October, I could use some new friends too :)
  • TJordan7500
    TJordan7500 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,071 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi there ...welcome to MFP ....You are welcome to add me ........Wishing you much success :) I had over 100 lbs to lose ...I have lost 50 lbs so far :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,071 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not sure how to add friends either but feel free to add me. I have need to loose 100+ lbs as well. I left a toxic relationship back in September and already lost around 22/23lbs since end of October, I could use some new friends too :)

To add friends .... Left click the person's avatar/picture .....Left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see a green add button
  • smilegurl40
    smilegurl40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am restarting and looking for friends, I am in this for the long haul...about me am over 50 with 100 to lose but know that will take over a year.i did keto for 10 months lost 30 pounds but it all came back when I stopped and stopped smoking
  • ChelleT2021
    ChelleT2021 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Happy February, Everyone! I just joined and am very excited to find friends and support here! :)<3
  • sean4851
    sean4851 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you guys and i am not sure how to add friends but i will figure it out thanks for the support
  • cinnabunss
    cinnabunss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nisa newbie here. I would love it if you add me I'm looking for friends :)
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,717 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey all you newbies! :)

Welcome to the MFP Community. :flowerforyou:

Here's our largest thread for people wanting to add more friends:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176797/comment-here-if-you-want-more-friends#latest

Here's a link to the FAQ about adding friends in case you're not sure how to do that:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625191-How-do-I-invite-a-current-member-to-be-my-friend-on-MyFitnessPal-