TMobile Cell Phone with MFP App

Options
In a couple weeks my fiance and I are going to be getting new cell phones. Our carrier is T-Mobile. Before I get a new phone I want to make sure I am able to get MFP app on it!! That is the one main thing I care about and will be the selling factor! This site has changed my life and I defiantly want to stick to it. I am not a very knowledgable person when it comes to electronics so please dont be rude when aswering. I know some phones have free apps you can get and on my sisters phone MFP is an availabe app. Thanks in advance guys! God bless!

Replies

• ostar8433
    Options
    I have the T-Mobile MyTouch and have the MFP App!
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    you may be able to get it if you get a phone that requires a data plan -- internet are on most data plan phones. I have t mobile but i do not have data plan since my parents wont pay for it so I cant use the net on my phone which sucks!! Talk to T mobile and see if you can get most websites.
  • KarenH1229
    KarenH1229 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, it certainly is! I use it every day! And congratulations on you upcoming marriage!:smile:
  • curbnoise
    curbnoise Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    MFP has apps for all the major platforms (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone). I have an HTC HD7 Windows phone and the MFP app is excellent. Other than iPhone, you will find smart phones from all the other platforms listed above.

Also, the MFP app was how I found this site to begin with!
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! @ KarenH1229 Thanks so much for the congrats too! :)